Friday, July 30, 2010

You've Got Mail

I'm getting excited for fall to come around again. I love summer, but the changing leaves, the fun clothes and the memories of school and change that fall brings make it all it's own (and I don't have a/c, so I'm biased as far as temperature goes). With that, one of my all time favorite movies, You've Got Mail. This gets watched A LOT around here-mostly at my computer, since we're not the type of people to have a tv in our living room (you can see our living room in this post).






If you haven't seen it, you should-it'll take you back to those lovely days of dial-up internet connection, those days where waiting twenty minutes for a page to load was a-okay.




Don't you love how much technology has progressed? I do miss snail mail though. We need more of that.





Rachel May