Thursday, July 15, 2010

Craft File: "I Like You a Latte" Card


I've been thinking about friends a lot lately, how it's so great to have that support. I thought I'd tell a couple of my friends that live oh-so-far-away that I was missing them and that they're special to me, so I sent out a few cards. Now that the cards have been received, I thought I'd show you this one. It's one of my favorites, so it was hard to send out (it's hard not to have a favorite when you make the card just the way you like it!).

Details: stamped and embossed image colored with prismacolor markers, background is kraft cardstock, and patterned paper is from the Green Stack 70% recycled cardstock collection by DCMV and the circles embellishments are brads I purchased at Archivers a while back.

Tips/Tricks: Double stick tape glue runners. Don't leave home without them!

Enjoy!
Rachel May