Thursday, July 8, 2010

Craft File: Purple Socks


I could've sworn I've blogged about these socks, because I started knitting them forever-ago, but I couldn't find it in the archives! Anyways, sometime soon (hahahaha) these will be my purple socks. You may remember that I made socks for The Boyfriend on Valentine's day of last year...well now I want some. Hopefully they turn out better this time. I'm slowly churning away on them, it's my nighttime knitting project.


Details: yarn is merino sock yarn, don't know much else, but I bought it here, needles size 2.5, aluminium dpns (4), knit in the round using the Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock Recipe from this book.

Tips/Tricks: Try to focus on your tension. I didn't do that when I knit my first pair of socks and the first sock fits perfect but the second sock is HUGE!

Enjoy!
Rachel May