Sunday, July 25, 2010

Card Challenge 6 Results!


Results from Card Club Challenge #6! In this group, we create a card challenge every two weeks. The person that decides the challenge requirements then tags the next person. If you want to see other's challenge cards, check Dee Dee and Skyler Rae's blogs.

Here is what I came up with:


The challenge was:
Theme: "Remember When"
Requirements: any type of nostalgic idea/feeling/sense you have, and at least 7 embellishments (for a collage feel).

I think of this card as a "remember when" for a couple in love. For the first time they said "I love you" to one another.

The embellishments I used were handmade paper and sewing, stamps, marker, brads of all sorts, prima flowers, raffia bow, and a funky paper clip.

Later today I will announce the next challenge and tag the next designer! Stay tuned!

Rachel May