Friday, February 27, 2009

Double Score!

Today was just a great day. I have been searching for jobs, working on Etsy, tutoring, etc...and I was being really hard on myself about not having a job. I hate worrying about where my money is going to come from and what I can do to pay rent, etc...it gets stressful quick. I don't want to complain too much, though-because I know that people have had it much worse than I have, and for a longer period of time. I'm glad I experienced this, because it allows me to really appreciate a job and to take it seriously. It also shows me how much I really need to start saving and preparing for the unexpected.

Today, I got a job-and it's a perfect fit for me. I'm on a 90-day trial period to make sure I would be good in the position, but it's still a great opportunity. I'm really excited and I start Monday. I will let you know how it goes!

Rachel May