Friday, February 6, 2009

Insomniac

I can't sleep. I had an interview today for a job that I really want, and I feel like I bombed it. Instead of sleeping, I've been calculating, writing down ideas, writing thank-yous, etc. I hate that I can't sleep. I won't find out about the job until Sunday. Sunday seems so far away, especially if there is no sleep between now and then.

I have that nervous butterflies, aching stomach feeling and I'm slightly nauseous. The more I think about the job, the more I want it. I should know better than to get my hopes up, but it's what I do. I keep going over every question and scoffing at my answers...geez....and I even practiced! Let's hope they check my references, that'd help me.

If I get the job, I will share more...then again, if I don't get it, I will probably tell you anyways. I can't keep this from the blog. But right now, it will be a mystery as far as what company and details. I don't want to jinx it. However, it may be too late...

Urg!
Rachel May