Friday, February 13, 2009

Preparation for Valentine's Day

I got this tea bag idea from Martha Stewart (not directly, she won't talk to me, but from the online database of craftiness). Being low on the funds, I am trying my hardest to use what I've got. I took regular black tea in tea bags, filled it with the boy's favorite loose leaf teas, and repackaged it. I put the entire thing in a paper bag that I made by reusing kraft paper and double stick tape. I tried to make it look like a huge tea bag by adding ribbon and a heart. I'm also REALLY close to being finished with the second sock, so it will definitely be done in time. I can't believe how fast the second one went, after I finished the ribbing it only took two days, but I'm trying to remember how I grafted the toe of the first sock so they match when I do sock two. Now I need to make an AMAZING Valentine card, but I need inspiration.

How will you be celebrating Valentine's Day?

Rachel May