Thursday, February 5, 2009

Office Shopping List


Office Shopping List, originally uploaded by rachel may designs.

Here's an interior design-y thing for you all. I hope you like it. I will post pics soon of my office space. This is my "Office Shopping List" of things that I would like to get to improve my little office area.

Everything is labeled in case you are interested in it. I can't get enough of the Shy Pig mousepad-I based the whole color scheme around it's cuteness!

With my office, or office area, rather- I want a space that is clean and functional, but fun too. I chose the mousepad and funky-colored wastebasket(I would only get one...but I like all of the colors) for a fun flare. I chose the magnetic and bulletin board for function and because they go well with my desk, and I chose that cool white chair from Target because it rocks. Blue file folders would be awesome to have, and the price is right (they're on sale). But that could be a cool DIY thing, too. I also chose those cubes at the top because they are great for storage, and good sizes, too.

I realized through taking pics of my office area, that it is not so awesome right now. So I will wow you all with this part first, then show you what I'm working with.

Hopefully I will be able to make this happen. It's all rather affordable, besides the chair. Office chairs are spendy!
Let me know what you think about this, and if you have ideas, questions, comments, etc.

Enjoy!

Rachel May