Monday, February 2, 2009

My Favorite Car is a MiNi


I've made something new for Etsy in order to allow my EcoBooks to reach a lot of people (I'm hoping). I made an EcoBook MiNi version, where you get to test out a MiNi EcoBook which will give you the feel for materials and the quality of work that I put into the pieces.

The EcoBook MiNi has 20 pages of 35% recycled regular weight blank white paper, and 10 pages of heavy-duty cardstock as well. Having the mix allows you to see if you need a lighter writing paper or a heavier drawing paper. I'm really excited about these, I was making them all day yesterday and they were a lot of fun. If you are interested in them, they are for sale in my Etsy shop (and there are a few different colors too) at http://www.rachelmaydesigns.etsy.com/

Oh and one day, I will own a Mini Cooper-I hope:)

Enjoy!
Rachel May