Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 2009!

Okay, I'll admit that I'm a little late on the New Year post. But I have an excuse! I was in Montana-and while they have internet there, internet at the Dad's house is uber slow compared to what I'm used to, therefor-no patience for it!

I think this year is going to be a great year. I just graduated college in December, that's why the posts got such sad attention, not much time to write during the ceremony and craziness! It was a crazy December-finishing school, trying to finish Christmas presents, playing hostess while my family was here for graduation, traveling 500 miles back home for a while....but now, I'm back.

So what's going on with me? Besides etsy, I'm unemployed-no interning(which was unpaid, so it didn't really matter moneywise) and no student-work position. So I need to hit the job market! I've also decided to do a life-list for 2009, which I will talk about more later. I just got back from Montana yesterday, so today-I will be unpacking and cleaning. And spending time with the boy, that's always nice. We might go to see Marley and Me too-I hear it's pretty good, and I love dogs, so I'm not too difficult to please. I also need to take down Christmas decor and organize my life, make and post new items for etsy, and finish checking email. Busy busy!

I do hope to be more attentive to the dear blog this year, so hopefully I will post more often.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2009!
Rachel May