Friday, January 23, 2009

New Year, New Attitude

I really need to get off of my butt and get stuff done around here. I have been working on something special for etsy that I will share with you soon. I need to get my life list completed and start chipping away at it. And I need to make it public, by putting it on the blog. It's important to hold yourself accountable.

One of the first things that I am doing this year is trying to break bad habits. I have two really bad habits. One is biting my nails, the other-way too much sugar. And because my teeth are bad enough, and I don't want my hands to disgust people, and I certainly don't want diabetes, I need to break these habits.

I've already started with quitting the nailbiting-but I had to clip my nails short two days ago because they kept breaking-urg.

Now I need to progress and slow down on the sugar intake (typing this while eating peanut butter cereal, and drinking coffee with milk and sugar...I'm obviously a health nut).

I wonder if I could go one entire week without sugar. But just eating things with natural sugar to replace it, like fruit. Maybe that should be my goal next week?

I'll think about it and keep you posted.

Rachel May