Friday, October 1, 2010

My Bedroom: End Tables

I'm working on a bedroom redesign for mine and the Boyfriend's bedroom. It's going to be awesome. Right now I've only gone as far as to purchase end tables (couldn't wait!) that go next to our bed, and to assemble one of them. Here's what they'll look like:

Room Essentials Nightstand in Espresso, Target $59.99 (each)

We've had a file cabinet and an Indian-style carved nightstand next to our bed since I can remember, so it's super exciting for me to have end tables that match AND go with the style of the room. I can't wait to turn it into the fun-but-relaxing space that I know it should be!

You also might remember my bedroom "befores" from when we were building our bedroom shelving, that's here. The "afters" are here.

I'm on a very tight budget, so I'm working on a design board to post and show you and I'll be revealing my budget, how much I've actually spent, what worked and what didn't, and progress along the way.

Enjoy!

Rachel May