Monday, October 25, 2010

Schoolhouse Tunic Finished!

I went to the Schoolhouse Tunic class at Fancy Tiger and had a blast! I finished my tunic and went home all giddy about it. Here's a picture of me in it this morning-it's early, be nice.

I'm really proud of the craftsmanship. It's the little things that make it look good, like matching up seams and taking a little extra time to make sure that all of the edges are finished. We had a really good instructor and it was a super fun class. I'm already planning which class to take next (hello kimono robe)!

I didn't prewash my fabric before class (i totally know better than to do that too), but it ended up working out to my benefit. The tunic was just a bit too big on me, and after a good wash it fits perfectly. Not tight, not too loose, just right. Can't wait to show this off at work today!

Enjoy!
Rachel May