Friday, March 11, 2011

House Tour: The Basement

Sorry for the delay, I got sidetracked yesterday. Here's the last bit of the tour from our new home: The Basement.

When you walk downstairs, there's a landing with awesome built-ins and a closet.
Basement Landing

The studio is at the bottom of the stairs, along with the hallway to the laundry room
Studio (with major closet space)

Laundry Room (nothing too exciting except for that awesome yellow paint)

...and our bedroom and bathroomOur Bedroom (The Boyfriend and I)

Our Bedroom

The bathroom next to our bedroom is (to me) the worst room in the house. It really doesn't NEED anything (if we're going to be like that), I mean, everything works-the shower, toilet tub etc, but it's an eyesore (like that open toilet seat is-classy).

Our Bathroom

That's it! It can only get better from here (I hope). Can't wait to start working on this:)

Enjoy!
Rachel May