Monday, June 28, 2010

Design File: My Living Room (May Progress)

You've seen the before pictures, and here's some progress I made in the month of May:


1. Sold the purple couch. The Boyfriend was SO mad at me for getting rid of the most comfortable couch in the world, but I told him he'd have to deal. An 8' couch in an 8' space is just too much (especially if it's purple).
2. Purchased a new couch (only $40-score!) that has a pull-out mattress, so now the room functions as our guest space as well. Changes to said couch are forthcoming!


3. Rolled up the red area rug. I say rolled up because I meant to sell it, but it's still sitting in the corner, leaning against the wall. I'm a procrastinator.
4. Gave the room a good deep clean.


This is great progress, and I still think the room is okay, but it could be better. Luckily, there will be more progress to show soon!

Enjoy!
Rachel May