Sunday, September 19, 2010

Excited for Fall!




I was flipping through my newest copy of Travel and Leisure magazine and found this: knit goods! I've been thinking about knitting so much this month, with it being featured in magazines and on Fancy Tiger's Blog- the owners just went on a trip to Iceland-how cool is that?

Now I must go knit something! And all this has me thinking about Christmas...oh boy the work that needs to be done!


Any hand knits on your horizon? I saw that knitinsage is doing a mystery knit along-very cool. And the Yarn Harlot always has something (well, multiple things, really) on the needles. I'm thinking socks and hats myself. I would love to have some nice wool items by winter this year!

Oh and did you see the Fall Getaway cover? I'm really lusting for a vacation right now and that was such a tempting cover. I dropped everything to start browsing the pages for more info. But in the end, the hand knits got me-and they're a little more accessible to me than a trip to the Carribean for a spa getaway (at least so far anyway...one can dream).

Enjoy!

Rachel May