Saturday, February 6, 2010

Monthly Goals: February


dwellstudio for target via apartment therapy

And now, on to the February Goals!
(If this seems random, see this post for an explanation.)

Personal:
In bed by 10:00pm, up @ 6:00am.
aka: end that horrible habit "hitting snooze."
This may seem like a silly goal, but it's meant as a step towards something bigger, so bear with me. I'm trying to set small goals so I'm not too overwhelmed. This only counts for weekdays, btw-I can't promise anything for the weekend. I believe that if you're well rested for the week, and if you're on a sleep schedule, it makes everything run a lot smoother. Oh, and remember that pic? That's the bedding set I have-love it (and now you see why it's hard for me to wake up)!

Home:
Start Apartment Therapy: The Eight-Step Home Cure.
For February, complete weeks 1-4 (of 8).
I've tried this I think 3 times before, and so far I'm really good at completing week one. Then I usually run out of ambition. When you do the cure, you're supposed to follow the apartment therapy blog and post with other people, but I don't know when the next cure is and I'm impatient (maybe that could be another personal goal-patience).

Business:
Create a schedule and realistic goals.
I need to figure out what works for me. I seem to be very motivated on Saturdays, but that doesn't always follow through. I need to create a schedule in order to attend to many different things for my Etsy site: creating items, bookkeeping, photographing items, posting items, blogging, etc etc. And then I need to account for the fact that sometimes life happens and the schedule does not. Room for error-noted.

I'll embellish on each of these as well as progress throughout the month.

What are your goals for the month of February?

Rachel May