Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scissors: A Mystical Craft Anomaly


The other day, I couldn't for the life of me, find scissors. Then I got up and looked around. This is what I found around our house.



over the couch pillows...


and through the cushions...


to the dining room table we go!


They're hiding in bins...


jars, cans and tins!

I know I have plenty of scissors in my home, but why are they the one crucial thing you cannot find right when you need them? Also, you have to have different scissors for different things-you don't use paper scissors to cut fabric, or fabric scissors to cut paper! You have to keep decorative scissors because who knows when you'll need a scallop edge on something, and you need those junk scissors that you got glue on once, so you don't really care if you let the boy use them:)

Enjoy!

Rachel May