Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Introspection

As the season changes and it starts to get colder, my moods start to change. I start thinking more-about life, family, work, home and everything in between.
Lately I've been thinking about life- about the people in my life and how they've impacted it. So many people have been in my life and impacted me in a positive way, and I think it's important to acknowledge that.
For all the people that have impacted your life, I hope you've done what you can to impact theirs-whether through helping them, loving them, or sharing with them. Make sure to tell your family and significant other that you love them, to tell your friends that you're glad to have them around, and to treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
It truly makes a difference.

That's enough for one day:)

Enjoy!
Rachel May