Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Impressive Girls

For the past two week and a half, I was hanging out with this girl. Now that she's gone back home, I'm trying to get back into my routines here.

I find it's always nice to talk with friends about everything-with life and work. I get so much motivation, inspiration and feedback when I do. While SkyleRae was in town, we had a few business meetings to discuss where we want to take our businesses and what we need to do to get there. I also have fun talking with this girl about those things too.

I don't know if it's November or the changing weather or the talks lately, but I feel very thankful for the friends that I have. I don't know what I would do without you all, but I'm grateful to have you in my life.

Through a friend, I joined the Denver Handmade Alliance, and at one of our events, I met this girl. I find her totally inspiring, and I feel exactly how she does in this post right now. I really need to find focus, delegate, and create systems. But most importantly, I really need to DO SOMETHING. So I'm blogging:)

On the business note, I watched a really great video regarding business planning today here. I like her approach: How much money do I want my business to make? How can I get there? Short and sweet. As much as you don't want a business that's all about the money, you can't have much of a business without it. It seems to be the subject no one wants to talk about. So I thought this was interesting. And you can enter to win a calendar too, so double points.

Rachel May