Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

I was prepared to write you a post today about lists, getting things accomplished, etc etc...but alas, I woke up late and I have no pictures to share, so it will have to wait.

My weekend was filled with sewing, home projects, friends and good times. It's hard to start the week when you've had such a great weekend that you don't want it to end.

I'll share more about the projects I'm working on later, but the friends part-oh, was it fun! I had purchased groupons for Boyfriend for his birthday so he and five friends could go paintballing for free. It was a great deal when I bought it, and I thought he'd have fun with his friends.

He decided to go yesterday, but one of his friends couldn't make it, so I was the alternate. I'm not going to lie, I was scared out of my mind and kind of excited-I went back and forth. But it was a BLAST! Most of the times I got shot, it didn't hurt (thank you, puffy vest!), but I did get shot on my knuckle and my thigh, and I have some pretty gruesome welts to go with it.

It was totally worth it.

I think Boyfriend and I should plan more group outings like that. It's so hard to connect with your friends after college, it's nice to have an excuse to get together. We were thinking maybe some mini golf, camping, snowboarding....we shall see, though. Right now, all he can think about is buying another paintball gun:)

Happy Monday to you! How was your weekend?

Rachel May