Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cheer up!

Today was one of those days that started off on the wrong foot. I woke up at 8am, having to be at work at 8:30 (I didn't accidentally sleep in, that's the normal time I get up-I'm lazy). The bed was SO comfortable I had to just pull myself out-not easy. Then I sent a text to my bff:) and proceeded to get ready and prep lunch for the day.

At 8:20, I'm ready to go-got everything, except....my cell phone. Where could it be? I searched all over the house, knowing that I had it this morning at one point. It was nowhere to be found. Officially 15 minutes late for work and with a walk ahead of me, I left angry.

I came home for lunch to find my phone in the pocket of my bathrobe. Awesome.

Cell phone in hand, the afternoon had to progress better-and it did. My bff told me about www.stumbleupon.com, which is a really fun website you should check out. It basically helps you scan websites quickly-it's a lot of fun. I was stumbling most of today.

But then she (my bff) found something that totally made my day. www.theoatmeal.com. Prepare to laugh out loud for real. It.Is.Awesome. Highly recommended for a bad day.

Here's to a day saved!

Rachel May