Monday, November 2, 2009

Baltimore: Inner Harbor

Last week I ventured to Baltimore and Washington DC with my older sister Jen. We had a blast and it was an amazing trip (still recovering). I give you: our adventure!

I arrived in Baltimore on Thursday, rode the light rail and the metro (subway) to the hotel, and vegged out. It was nice.

The next day, Jen had to go to work and I was on my own. I ventured to the Inner Harbor.

I saw some wildlife (he was not interested in me whatsoever, I had no breadcrumbs)...



...visited the Power Plant (a cool spot to check out if you're in the area)...



...and enjoyed life at sea (from the sidelines, of course).



It then started to rain, then pour...so I sought shelter in a Barnes and Noble (which is how I ended up with The Bell Jar, and proceeded to read half of the book and drink a delicious mocha while waiting for my sister to rescue me).

Then we ventured to DC-which I will share with you tomorrow.

See you soon!
Rachel May