Friday, October 3, 2008

Progress




Hello All,
Did you all watch the vice-presidential debates last night? I did watch them, but I also added to the curren WIP blanket...only right now it's more of a large washcloth. As you can see in the picture, I added a few more colors. I'm out of different colors of Cascade 220, so I will have to dig in the stash and figure out what I come up with that will work color-wise.

Other than that, you will notice a picture for some really cool armwarmers. A coworker/friend of my sister's requested them, and I think they turned out really well. I crocheted them with a cotton/viscose yarn, and a size H or 8 hook. I really like them, and I hope she does too. If you really want a pair, but either can't or do not have the time to make them, head over to http://www.rachelmaydesigns.etsy.com/lmaydesigns.etsy.com/ for the listing, and I will make them for you (shameless plug, I know).

I hope everyone's October is going well so far! Can't wait for halloween...anyone have any unique costume ideas?

Rachel May