Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apartment Therapy




So, I haven't been around very often because I've been busy working on The Cure. I've recenly gotten really into Apartment Therapy, and I'm trying to do the cure in my own apartment. If you want to check out their blog, it's http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ It's a really cool blog with great ideas.

I'm on week two of the Cure and I'm getting really into it. However, this all will have to change soon because I really need to be focusing on my grad project. I have a lot to do, but then I will be finished.
I have had the time to shop on the internet, though! Check out dennisanderson's soap on etsy, it's amazing! My new love is handmade soap.

Anyhow, I've been cleaning, organizing, and assessing my apartment situation. Now I am cooking, which is no easy task...at all. It aint easy, folks. Last night, I made chicken cordon bleu, and it turned out amazing! I made it with some mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. See the picture for the yumminess (oh, and ignore the stray green bean that fell on the table...lol).

On the craft front, I haven't been doing too much except for starting my graduation announcements. Those really need to get finished soon too.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Rachel May
check out my etsy site! http://www.rachelmaydesigns.etsy.com/