Friday, January 30, 2009

Handmade Valentine's Day

So, I was thinking about Valentine's Day, which makes sense, but I was thinking that I have no clue what I'm doing for the boy! I feel bad because he deserves a lot, but I don't have a lot to give. However, I have a strong opinion that handmade is the way to go, and I know he likes that anyways.

So I'm trying to think....I will surely make him a card, and I must make it extra special. Then what? He's not much for candy, and he's one of those "purpose" people. He likes for things to serve a function or have a use. I'm pretty sure we were going to make lasagna (may not be a romantic food to most, but it's like our anniversary dish...I made it the first Valentine's Day we were together, couldn't cook well then...not much better now)

Here's the list so far:
card
lasagna

hmm...needs something else. But what? I have some ideas brewing, but nothing amazing yet. If you think of any, let me know:)

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Rachel May