Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Kicking...

But barely. Somedays I feel like I'm really busy, accomplishing a lot of things, and others....not so much. I've been away from the blogosphere lately because the boy and I are in the middle of moving. We didn't get internet until this week, and let me tell ya, that's been rough. I never realized how internet-dependant I was until it was stripped away from me.

On another note, we're really liking the new place. We are now renting a house, and we're living sort of in the outskirts of Denver, in Englewood. The house is really cute-built in 1912, and it needs our love. I have so many ideas! Did you know that in 1912 storage was not a necessity whatsoever? It must be true, because we have zero closets! Have no fear, because I come with solutions! I will be sharing my first solution in the next post. The boy helped me create something for our bedroom-but I won't be able to share our lovely solution until I clean our room! Maybe I should do that right after this...we will see.

My weekends seem to fly by. I don't want to go to bed yet tonight because I don't want Sunday to be here yet. Do you ever feel that way? What have you been up to this weekend?

Rachel May